Friday, April 18, 2014

Like & Share

We just reached 600 Likes on Facebook! 

I happen to think that's pretty exciting! More and more people are learning about SoloHope and our story to renew hope in rural Honduras and beyond.

In a little over two weeks, I'm headed back to Honduras and coming along for the journey is photographer, Ashley Stephen. This girl has been a God-sent for SoloHope! You know the gorgeous photos from our Summer 2014 Collection you've been seeing on all our social media channels? She did that! Talk about talent.

And a servant's heart.


 Ashley has blown me away with her willingness to offer her skills and talents to serve SoloHope and the women behind it. In May, we go for many reasons but our focus will be capturing the story of hope we are seeing unfold in rural Honduras through photography and video.

Fabulous photographer, Ashley Stephen, and myself
More people than I can count have told me "You need a video."

I could not agree more!

I want you to meet the women behind SoloHope. I want you to hear their voices. To see their faces. To hear what having a job has meant to each of them and their families. I want you to see the Honduras in which I have fallen in love with your own eyes. We can't load all of our Facebook and Instagram followers onto a plane but we can bring Honduras to you. Through photo. Video. And our beautiful handcrafted products.


We want to continue to tell the SoloHope story to the best of our ability but also have tools available that you can become a part of helping us share that story. A video is a fabulous way to just that! So then soon we'll be celebrating 1000 Likes! And then 2000, then 5000 and then...well, you get the point. :) You are part of this story!

So often I am asked how can I support SoloHope?

Here's some very practical things you can do right now!
1) Visit www.solohope.org and order your favorites!
2) Follow our social media pages! Then SHARE our pages with your friends!
        @solohopeorg on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
3) Tell a friend about SoloHope and our story to renew hope through intentional trade.
4) Pray for our artisans and everyone involved with SoloHope.

This is an exciting time of learning and growing! Thank you for your support and encouragement to follow after the King! It's all for Him. That His HOPE and LOVE may shine and shine bright!

Happy Easter, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment